Chapter your five
States of Matter:
Identify specific properties of solids, liquids and gas.
Determine each of the following:
(show your work)
we. 740 torr = _______________ atm
ii. 1 . 12-15 atm = _______________ in Hg
3. 780 logistik Hg sama dengan _____________ Pa
Gas Laws and regulations:
1 . If a sample of 4. 17 L of ethane gas at 95 п‚°C is usually cooled to -80 п‚°C at a constant pressure, what is the new volume?
2 . Determine the volume busy by almost eight. 072g of neon gas at a temperature of 35п‚°C and a pressure of 1140 torr. (R = zero. 0821 D. atm/mol. K)
3. Methane gas (CH4) is compressed from 28 L to 2 . a few L at a constant temp. The final pressure is 5. 2 atm. What was the original pressure?
four. A sample of air provides a volume of 550. 0mL by 106oC. In what temperature will the volume always be 700. 0mL at constant pressure?
5. A sample of gas by 104oC and 0. 870 atm takes up a amount of 3. 0L. What amount would this gas inhabit at 60oC and 1 . 7 credit?
6. A combination of three gases A, B and C is at an overall total pressure of 8. 15 atm. The partial pressure of gas A can be 2 . 75 atm; regarding gas B is installment payments on your 09atm. Precisely what is the incomplete pressure of gas C?
7. Find the molar mass of the gas if perhaps 0. 250g occupies 1 . 01L in 31oC and 1 . forty-four atm.
almost eight. What is the amount in lt of 2. 00 mol of F2 by 100 E and 15. 0 credit?
9. Get the mass in grms of some. 2 L of T-MOBILE at STP FOREX
Kinetic Molecular Theory:
1 . List the six postulates of the Kinetic Molecular Theory
Attractive Forces Between Molecules:
1 . List two intramolecular forces:
installment payments on your List three intermolecular forces in order by strongest to weakest. Recognize the type(s) of substances involved with each intermolecular push.
Heating Curve of Normal water:
1 . Compute the amount of high temperature required to boost the temperature of 150g of ice by -20 occitan to a hundred and fifty oC.
installment payments on your Calculate the mass of water present of in the event 25 kcal were able to enhance its temp from twenty-two oC to 115 oC.
1 . Draw a period diagram pertaining to water.